Dear Landus Cooperative Customers,
Spring planting season is upon us, and unfortunately, so is nation-wide concern about COVID-19 (coronavirus). This morning we communicated with our employees about our expectations around employee health and safety-related to COVID-19. For you, our farmer-members and customers, please know that we remain absolutely committed to helping you get your crop in the ground, haul in your grain, and keep your livestock fed with quality feed.
Out of an abundance of caution, these are some of the steps Landus Cooperative is taking effective through at least April 3, 2020, based on CDC recommendations to help protect our customers.
- Avoiding in-person group meetings whenever possible.
- Supporting our working parents in the case that schools or daycares close.
- Restricting business travel internationally and discouraging domestic business travel.
- Asking employees to self-quarantine for 14 days after taking personal international trips or who may have been exposed to the coronavirus during domestic travel.
- Supporting those in quarantine.
For our customers, we are flexible in meeting your needs during this time.
- We will continue to haul feed, agronomy products, and grain. Locations are open and eager to help you with your spring needs.
- Whenever possible, we’d love to do business over the phone. We enjoy our walk-in customers, but if we can do business over the phone for awhile, it will ease the risk for our communities.
- If you prefer not to come into the office, we are happy to mail or scan documents to you. We encourage you to use our customer portal and app.
- If you are scheduled to have an in-person meeting with a member of the Landus Cooperative team, we are happy to set up as a teleconference. Just let us know.
- We’ll be washing our hands a lot!
This is an ever-changing situation. Our operational teams are meeting daily to identify any issues that may impact customers and work around those. We remain calm and ready to serve your business this spring. If you have questions or concerns, please feel free to call your Location Manager.