Location Customer and/or Non-Location Visitors
- Landus customers and other non-location visitors are permitted to enter location offices and must adhere to all Landus mask and other COVID policies. Locations should post signs on doors communicating expectations regarding masks, social distancing, etc. for customers and non-location visitors.
- On-farm visits should be conducted with six-foot social distancing (the distance across the hood of a truck), preferably outside.
General Guidance for the Safety and Wellbeing of all Employees
- Continue NO community coffee pots and popcorn machines.
- Do not host potlucks or allow employees to bring in food for sharing.
- Outside catering with no or minimal touch points is okay.
- Continue staggered breaks/lunch with no more than five employees in an area at a time.
- Please limit outside vendor and contractor entry, when possible.
6-15-24 Guidance: CDC Public Health Guidance for Community-Related Exposure
You have potential exposure if you have been within a 6 ft distance for a combined 15 minutes or more within 24 hours before the positive contact first started exhibiting symptoms. This is irrespective of whether the person with COVID or symptoms was wearing a mask.