Location Customer and/or Non-Location Visitors
• Landus customers and other non-location visitors are permitted to enter location offices and must adhere to all Landus mask and other COVID policies. Locations should post signs on doors communicating expectations regarding masks, social distancing, etc. for customers and non-location visitors.
• On-farm visits should be conducted with six-foot social distancing (the distance across the hood of a truck), preferably outside.
General Guidance for the Safety and Wellbeing of all Employees
o If you are not vaccinated, you are required to wear a mask indoors (i.e. locations, offices, soy center, etc.).
o If you cannot maintain a social distance of six feet apart, please wear a mask.
• Cleaning & Disinfecting – Maintain regular cleaning/sanitization of all common areas daily or more frequently as needed; locations are responsible to provide cleaning/sanitizing products.
o Continue NO community coffee pots and popcorn machines.
o Do not host potlucks or allow employees to bring in food for sharing.
o Outside catering with no or minimal touch points is okay.
o Continue staggered breaks/lunch with no more than five employees in an area at a time.
• Please limit outside vendor and contractor entry, when possible.
1. Follow all daily sanitization procedures, practice good hand washing and hygiene and wear PPE.
2. Take temperature at home daily before work, if temp exceeds 100.4 stay home until fever free (for 24 hours without the aid of fever-reducing medication).
3. Monitor overall health daily. Assess COVID symptoms. If presenting any symptom inform supervisor immediately.
4. If informed of known direct positive COVID exposure proceed immediately to:
a) inform supervisor via phone call
b) follow the “quarantine guidance” reference chart if not fully vaccinated or had a positive test result in the last 3 months -OR-
c) follow the “guidelines of close contact” listed below, if fully vaccinated or had a positive test result in the last 3 months.
Direct exposure constitutes anyone in your household or anyone at work or in the public that you have been in close proximity contact with that is positive. To determine ‘close proximity contact’ follow the 6-15-48 guidance.
Guidelines of Close Contact with Someone who has COVID-19
• You have tested positive for COVID-19 within the past 3 months and recovered – you do not have to quarantine or get tested again as long as you do not develop new symptoms.
• You develop symptoms again within 3 months of your first bout of COVID-19, you may need to be tested again, if there is no other cause identified for your symptoms.
• You are not required to quarantine if you have been fully vaccinated against the disease and show no symptoms.
• If an employee tests negative for COVID:
o Employee must quarantine for 7 days from date of exposure.
• If an employee tests positive for COVID:
o Employee must self-quarantine for 10 days from date of test.
Note: If positive and continue to have symptoms and/or fever following 10 days, stay home until both symptoms and fever are gone. Remain in contact with your supervisor. No return to work note is necessary.
6-15-48 Guidance: CDC Public Health Guidance for Community-Related Exposure
You have potential exposure if you have been within a 6 ft distance for a combined 15 minutes or more within 48 hours before the positive contact first started exhibiting symptoms. This is irrespective of whether the person with COVID or symptoms was wearing a mask.