Opportunity for FFA chapters across service area to apply for $750 from Landus Cooperative
(Ames, Iowa) August 25, 2017 –Landus Cooperative invites local FFA chapters in the areas where they have locations to apply for the new annual core grant program.
“Landus Cooperative takes pride in giving back to the local community and strives to support local organizations who focus on rural youth, emergency/rescue response agencies, and agricultural advancement,” said Alyssa Hemesath, communication specialist at Landus Cooperative.
In April, the cooperative awarded grants to county fair boards and will award county 4-H programs in June, school district FFA programs in September, and fire/rescue crews in December.
How to apply:
- The application can be found online at http://www.landuscooperative.com/about/resources.
- The completed application should be dropped off at the nearest Landus Cooperative location and will need to be signed by the location manager. If there are multiple locations, please just choose one.
- The deadline for the application request is September 1, 2017.
- All requests will be reviewed by Landus Cooperative Board of Directors.
- If your request is approved, your organization would receive notification and funds in early to mid-October.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (515) 817-2168 or email Alyssa.Hemesath@landuscooperative.com.