Opportunity for fire and rescue crews across service area to apply for $750 from Landus Cooperative
(Ames, Iowa) November 6, 2017 –Landus Cooperative invites local fire, EMT, and rescue crews to apply for its new annual core grant program. Crews serving the more than 25 counties where the cooperative does business are eligible.
“Landus Cooperative takes pride in giving back to the local community and strives to support local organizations who focus on rural youth, emergency/rescue response agencies, and agricultural advancement,” said Alyssa Hemesath, communication specialist at Landus Cooperative. “These are crews we never want to have to call, but want them to be fully equipped to serve any emergency.”
The cooperative awarded grants to county fair boards in April, county 4-H programs in June, FFA chapters in September, and fire/rescue crews will be awarded in January.
How to apply:
- The application can be found online at http://www.landuscooperative.com/about/resources.
- The completed application should be dropped off at the nearest Landus Cooperative location and will need to be signed by the location manager. If there are multiple locations, please just choose one.
- The deadline for the application request is December 1, 2017.
- All requests will be reviewed by Landus Cooperative Board of Directors.
- If your request is approved, your organization would receive notification and funds in early to mid-January.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (515) 817-2168 or email Alyssa.Hemesath@landuscooperative.com.