Opportunity for fair boards across service area to apply for $250
(Ames, Iowa) Feb. 21, 2017 – Landus Cooperative is offering grants to the fair boards in the 26 counties in which they have farmer-owned locations.
Landus Cooperative invites fair board members in the counties where they have locations to apply for a new annual grant program.
“Landus Cooperative takes pride in giving back to the local community and strives to support local organizations who focus on rural youth, emergency/rescue response agencies, and agricultural advancement,” said Alyssa Hemesath, communication specialist at Landus Cooperative.
The fair board grants are part of Landus Cooperative’s quarterly philanthropy focus. The cooperative will award grants to, county fair boards in March, county 4-H programs in June, school district FFA programs in September and fire/rescue in December.
How to apply:
- The application can be found online at http://www.landuscooperative.com/about/resources.
- The completed application should be dropped off at the nearest Landus Cooperative location and will need to be signed by the location manager. If there are multiple locations, please just choose one.
- The deadline for the application request is March 2, 2017.
- All requests will be reviewed by Landus Cooperative Board of Directors.
- Your organization would receive approved grants early to mid-April.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call (515) 817-2168 or email email@example.com.
Landus CooperativeTM is a farmer-owned agricultural cooperative, headquartered in Ames, Iowa that has a global reach and a local touch with more than 725 full-time employees at locations in more than 70 communities in Iowa and Minnesota and approximately 7,000 member-owners
Landus Cooperative is one of North America’s largest grain storage companies and has shuttle-loading access on all seven, major Iowa rail lines. The diversified farmer-owned cooperative offers precision agronomy services with more than 50 agronomists on staff; a proprietary, member-owned brand of soybeans; expert grain marketing services; as well as corn and soybean processing including a facility in Ralston, Iowa which manufacturers SoyPlus®, a high bypass protein soybean meal for dairy herds across the globe.